Ultimate life Magazine welcomes your contributions!
Through creating content for ULM, you can make an incredible impact in the hearts and minds of real people.
Join our mission to heal, develop and transform lives, worldwide.
Our editorial department will work with you to polish your content and tune-up your message.
We enjoy working with writers from every corner of the world – we embrace and celebrate every orientation, tradition, and background.
We encourage all contributors to add their unique voice and tone to create a beautiful, rich blend to this platform. Both authentically representing you and adding an incredible amount of value to our precious readers.
Transforming, developing and seeing individuals grow is our buzz, sharing powerful, informative wellness is the medicine. We cover mindfulness, food, movement, health, relationships, beauty, and the homelife (from gadgets to technology that increases the quality of a lifestyle). If you feel that you have information our readers would benefit from, and love hearing about, we want it!
- Write about what you know. If you have experience in yoga, nutrition, energy healing, an M.D. or a you maybe a Shaman, we want to see your valuable content.
- Be YOU, Be authentic, Be original: We insist on you being you and having presenting your uniquness to the world through the ULM platform.
- Unique content required – We require that you write or create unique content for ULM. Content must be unique and copyscape safe..
- Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put relevant links in brackets: [http://facebook.com/ultimatelifemag]
- Write a tight, engaging opening: Does the first sentence make the reader want to continue? Does your first paragraph tell the reader clearly and succinctly what the article will be about?
Email us at:
Please put the title of your piece in the subject line and the full text in the body of the email
Please include your bio (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages, in brackets: [http://facebook.com/ultimatelifemagazine] and a headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
We read through every submission we receive but we are a small team and can’t respond to every submission. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days.
By submitting to UltimateLifeMagazine you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Ultimatelifemagazine editorial team deems necessary.