Reasons for Joy
525,949 Reasons why I am truly captivated by life?
Recognizing that life is fleeting brings about a clearer perspective. It helps me to focus on making each of the beautiful 525,949 minutes in each year, count!. I work hard to create and live the most fascinating, educational and fun-filled life I can. In fact, I look for ways to be inspired, add value to others and pour my gifts out into the world. Yeah, I'm captivated by my life alright.
Living my ultimate life means I am never bored, I really haven't the time to give to boredom, I've so much to do.
Even when I rest, I engage in activities that bring me joy. Simple pleasures such as reading or watching an old episode of 'Only Fools and horses' a comedy show that changes my state to one of bubbling joy.
Listening to music captures and holds my attention, as I listen to the stories behind the songs. I understand that the very vibration of the music resonates and influences my mood, so I choose what I listen to wisely. Everything I do enriches my life. Each of my activities brings me great.
When I get to spend time with my family members or friends, I am moved by the whole experience and steeped in gratitude for those moments.
Being surrounded by people I love, who also love me, is fulfilling and also brings feelings of deep contentment and safety.
Again in all of these areas of life, I am once again extremely grateful.
A continuing goal for me is to experience contentment, delight and sheer pleasure each day. I embrace everything both positive and perceived negative that comes my way, why? because of my fundamental life perspective. This perspective helps me to appreciate everything, preserve the things that matter, including the love that flows through my life.
Every year I set the same goal - to enjoy and appreciate 525,949 minutes, to be fully present and aware in as many of those minutes as possible.
Today like all days, I reflect on my life and appreciate how it continually brings me joy and delight, captivating me with its thrills.
Important Self-Reflection Questions:
- Am I enamored with my life?
- What parts of my life bring me joy, fascination and delight?
- How can I ramp these parts up?
- What things can I do to ensure I consistently live a captivating life?
- How can I honor them as the precious moments they truly are?
- What Habits can I integrate so I remain grateful for my 525,949 minutes each year?
Use your 525,949 minutes each year wisely, they are not re-usable
Ghramae Johnson is an accomplished, charismatic entrepreneur, author and life mastery coach. He has created a number of courses and crafted multiple educational products that have transformed many lives, enabling his students (from all corners of the world) to create and live the lives they love.
More info about the Author - GhramaeJohnson.com
- Self Grow2018.10.28Be Forgiving, NOT Foolish & The 5 Reasons we Find it Hard to Forgive
- Self Grow2018.10.20How To Build Successful Habits that Lead to Your Dreams
- Self Grow2018.10.18Why Empathy Is Important for Forming Beautifully Rich Relationships?
- True You2018.10.14Ego, Humbleness & Life Evolution | A beautiful Process