“Tomato puree is highly nourished with vitamin C which is excellent for skin as well as eyes. Here, I present to you an extremely easy and delicious way to serve your family. Repeating the mantra of a quick, healthy and tasty treat, let’s go and cook this out.”
PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
8 medium sized fresh red tomatoes
5 stems of thyme
2 tsp coriander
1tsp mustard seeds
2tsp ginger garlic paste
2tsp olive oil
2 finely chopped shallots
½ tsp lemon juice
a pinch of salt (As per taste)
a pinch of pepper (As per taste)
1) Take a pan and drop 2 tsp of olive oil. Keep the flame on medium mode.
2) Add a tsp of mustard seeds and allow them to crackle.
3) Add ginger garlic paste to it and when it turns golden, add the finely diced shallots.
4) Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into halves and place them into the blender. Blend it till a fine paste is formed.
5) Add the paste to the pan and cook it for 5 minutes.
6) When the paste starts leaving the pan, add a pinch of salt, lemon juice and pepper.
7) Turn off the flame and add a tsp of honey to it.
8) Mix it well and garnish the salsa with thyme and coriander leaves.
“Your salsa is ready to be served. You can also use grated coconut in the garnish. So go ahead and have a good time with healthy and yummy dishes. Stay healthy, stay fit. Enjoy.”
Ultimate Life Mag - Creating quality content for readers that desire growth, development and wisdom. Leave a comment and socially share the love:)
To your greatest version
We love you:)