Chocolate Delight Pudding (A rich and healthy desert)
“Are you someone with a sweet tooth? But then who isn’t? Here I present a solution to your burning problem of sugar intake! Here is a healthy substitute of sugar which is just as delicious!
“Are you someone with a sweet tooth? But then who isn’t? Here I present a solution to your burning problem of sugar intake! Here is a healthy substitute of sugar which is just as delicious! This pudding is a bowl full of a number of natural sweetening agents and chocolate, which adds an extra taste to it. So forget about the artificial sugar and enjoy.”
PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
1 Avocado – peeled and cut into chunks
1 banana – peeled and cut into chunks
1 cup unsweetened soy milk
4 tsp honey
¼ cup coco powder
1 tsp lemon juice
¼ cup shredded and unsweetened coconut
1 tsp olive oil
1) Put avocado, banana, 2 tsp of honey, lemon juice, coconut and coco powder in a blender. Put the lid and blend it till it forms a smooth paste. (Caution: There should be no lumps left at this stage)
2) Add a cup of soy milk to the paste and blend it again. (Not more than a minute this time)
3) Put the smooth paste in the setting cups and allow it to set in the refrigerator.
4) Meanwhile, take a pan and heat it to a moderate temperature on the stove.
5) Drop a tsp of olive oil into the pan. Further, add few chunks of banana and 2-3 tsp of grated coconut.
6) Stir the ingredients in the pan. When they turn slightly brown, add two tsp of honey.
7) The garnish is ready.
8) Take out the set pudding from the refrigerator and sprinkle the garnish onto it.
The pudding is ready to serve.