“Natural sweetening agents contain fructose, which is highly essential for the body. Here is a recipe which would change your perception of raw pears once and for all. Try it now and rock the evening.”
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
3 fresh pears, vertically halved
100 grams ricotta
4 tsp of honey
1 tsp of cinnamon (properly ground)
8 crisp amaretti biscuits
3 dried grated dates
1) Cut the pears into halves vertically and remove its cores.
2) Carefully scoop the pulp inside.
3) Take a bowl. Mix ricotta and cinnamon. Drop 2 tsp of honey and whisk it well.
4) Fill the stuffing into the scooped pit of the pear.
5) Preheat the oven at 150C and then allow the pears to bake.
6) Let it cook for 10-12 minutes. The colors turn brown. Garnish it with dried dates and icing sugar.
7) Cool it and it is ready to serve.
“Your pears are ready to rock your day. They are extremely healthy and easily digestible. I am sure your friends and family would love it. Serve it with love and warmth and enjoy the treat.”