“Dry fruits with peanut butter! …Talking about rich and nutritious food, this is a very popular and versatile recipe with no added sugar. 3 words sum it up – ‘Quick, healthy & tasty!’ Just gift it to your kid with all the warmth of your heart. ”
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
FREEZING TIME: 30 minutes
1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup chopped almonds
1 cup chopped dates
1/2 cup chopped cashew nuts
1/2 cup chopped pistachio
a pinch of salt
1/2 cup grated coconut
4 tsp of coco powder
2 tsp honey
1) Add dates, cashew nuts, almonds, coconut, peanut butter, pistachio, salt and honey into a food blender.
2) Roughly blend the dried fruits. (Caution: The dry fruits should not be ground to powder. Small pieces work well.)
3) When the paste is formed, lay the paste onto a waxed tray (preferably bar or cube shaped)
4) Refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
5) Wrap the bars in an aluminium foil. Put it back in the refrigerator until served.
“Enjoy the delightful dish with your friends and family. Celebrate with homemade nutritious candies.”
Get more delicious recipes in your FREE magazine http://ultimatelifemagazine.com/Ultimatelifeoffer/