“Here is an absolutely delicious form of brown rice pudding. It is Quick, healthy and delicious. Just have a look and I am sure you would rush to your kitchen to make it.”
PREPARATION TIME: 35 MINUTES
1 cup of brown rice (soaked in milk)
¼ cup of dates
2 tsp of honey
1 bay leaf
¼ cup of grated coconut
½ cup of low fat milk
3 strawberries cut into halves
3 mint leaves
1) Preheat the oven at 150C/180C
2) Take a microwave bowl and add brown rice, milk and a bay leaf. Bake it for 15 minutes.
3) Take it out carefully and add dates, honey and grated coconut to it.
4) Bake it again for another 6-7 minutes.
5) Mix it well and take it out in small serving bowls
6) Garnish it with finely chopped dates, half cut strawberry and mint leaves.
7) Refrigerate it for another 20 minutes.
“The delicious brown rice pudding is ready to treat you and your guests! You will enjoy the richness of dates and strawberries.”