“When the spiced apple or cherry swirls in your mouth, is calorie count the first thing to cross your mind? If your answer to this question is yes, then I have something really special for you.”
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
FREEZING TIME: 30 minutes
4 cups of cold water
2 cups caster sugar
3 cinnamon sticks
3 egg whites
4 small sized apples peeled
Half cup pistachio finely chopped
90 grams dried figs
1) Preheat the oven at 200C.
2) Take a pan. Mix caster sugar with four cups of water and allow it to boil.
3) Add cinnamon sticks and peeled apples to it.
4) Cover the lid of the pan and allow it to cook for 12-14 minutes. The apples will turn tender.
5) Allow them to cool and then divide them into halves.
6) Bake the halved apples in an oven for 10 minutes
7) Take a bowl and add egg whites, cinnamon powder, single drop of vanilla extract and 1 tsp of honey.
8) Use an electric beater and churn the mixture into a light cream.
9) Take the cream and garnish it on the top of the halved apple.
10) Refrigerate it for half an hour.
“The Apple Snowfall is ready to be served. Enjoy and celebrate any occasion with the magic of your skills. This dessert is very popular among the kids. Plus you can also try the same with the fresh figs.”
Ultimate Life Mag - Creating quality content for readers that desire growth, development and wisdom. Leave a comment and socially share the love:)
To your greatest version
We love you:)
- Self Grow1 day agoHow to Take Responsibility for your Actions and your Life + Video
- Self Grow4 days ago‘I like you more than you think’ Quotes a Scientific Study
- Women Fashion1 week agoHow To Dress Like A Classy Women – Jill Turner
- Women Fashion1 week agoWomen’s Overview Body Type Calculator | by stylist Jill Turner