“There aren’t many better snacks than a fruit tart when it comes to a snack party. If you are planning to have a get together and are worried about the menu (just because you have a lot of dieters around), I have a tasty and easy solution for you. Have a look and enjoy the experience.”
PREPARATION TIME: 45 MINUTES
1 tsp lemon juice
2 sheets phyllo pastry
Olive oil cooking spray
3 tsp finely chopped almonds
1 medium sized apple, peeled, cored and diced
3 tsp honey
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp custard powder
1 cup low-fat milk
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C. Grease the holes of a 6-hole tray. (1/3 cup-capacity)
2) Now in order to make the custard, take a pan and boil a cup of low fat milk. Add custard powder, 3 tsp honey, cinnamon powder and chopped almonds to it. Stir it continuously to avoid the formation of lumps.
3) The custard thickens. Now remove it from the flame and cover it up with a foil.
4) Take the phyllo sheets and cut them into Proper Square according to the size of the tray. Spray some olive oil and gently press the sheets into the holes, one by one.
5) Each hole should have around 4-5 sheets.
6) Take a bowl and add chopped apples, cinnamon and lemon juice to it. Toss it well.
7) Divide the mixture and Put it into the tarts.
8) Bake it for 15-20 minutes. They should turn golden brown.
9) Take it out and carefully garnish it with 2 tsp of custard.
“The dish is ready to be served. I hope you like it. Do try it in your kitchen and rock your evenings. I am sure everybody’s going to love it.”
Ultimate Life Mag – Creating quality content for readers that desire growth, development and wisdom. Leave a comment and socially share the love:)
To your greatest version