“Oats are very rich in fiber and are also known to contain a lot of protein. A bowl full of oats can be a perfect beginning to your day. Oats are generally taken with milk and hence the kids don’t exactly love them! But the good news is that now you have a way out. Here is the trick to present oats in an ultra awesome and delicious form. Please have a look. I am sure you’ll love it.”
PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
2 tsp olive oil
2 finely chopped shallots
2 finely chopped green chillies
3 tsp ginger garlic paste
½ cup of tomato puree
2 tsp finely chopped cilantro
2 cups of oats
¼ cup of almonds
¼ cup of cashew nuts
A pinch of salt(as per taste)
2 tsp of fresh lemon juice
1 and 1/2 cup of water
2 tsp of mustard seeds
1) Take a pan and drop 2 tsp olive oil.
2) Add 2 tsp mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
3) Then add 2 tsp ginger garlic paste and green chilly. (as per taste)
4) Roast almonds, oats, cashew nuts in the same pan. Allow a slight change in colour.
5) Add tomato puree to it. Cook it for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
6) Now add a cup of water. Cook it for another 5 minutes. Add lemon juice to it.
7) Cover the lid for around 4-5 minutes so that they soak in properly.
8) Garnish it with thyme and cilantro.
“Tangy Oats are ready to be all yours. So go on and celebrate with your friends and family.”