“A great cook is someone who can turn an undesirable dish into a mouthwatering one. And we are here to demonstrate just that! Let us start with beans, which are not exactly everyone’s favorite. But the outcome of the recipe would surprise you. Try it now!”
PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
2 shallots peeled and halved
3 cups of dried beans, risen
½ jalapeno pepper
3 tsp salt
2 tsp finely chopped ginger
2 tsp finely chopped garlic
2 tsp black pepper
8 cups of water
1/8 tsp of ground cumin
1) Take a pressure cooker and place beans, shallots, garlic, pepper, ginger and jalapeno into it.
2) Add a cup of water and close the lid.
3) Allow it to have a whistle.
4) Cook it for 15 minutes and then turn off the flame. Allow it to stay in steam.
5) Open the lid and mash it with a hand blender.
6) Add a pinch of salt, ground cumin and pepper.
7) Mix it well.
8) Garnish it with cilantro and thyme.
“An awesome bean mash is ready to serve. You can enjoy it with brown bread and yogurt. Stay fit, Stay healthy!”